A Healthy Home Free From Corona
In the midst of a corona pandemic, you need to take preventative measures at any time, and especially at home. Therefore, start doing a thorough cleaning at home so that you and your family are always healthy. Referring to the Ministry of Health Co-19 Prevention and Control Guidelines released in March 2020, the following prevention mitigation can also be done so that the house remains healthy.
Clean surfaces that are often touched
You are advised to clean surfaces in the house that are often touched. For example, tables, beds, and various other furniture. You can clean the area in the house that is often touched by using household disinfectants that contain a dilute bleach solution. That is, the aqueous bleach solution has a composition of more water than the bleach liquid itself. For surfaces that are damaged if sprayed with a disinfecting bleach solution, you can use a disinfectant with a 70 percent ethanol content.
Clean the bathroom and toilet
Another part that you need to clean inside the house is the bathroom. Because, the bathroom is very vulnerable to the spread of the virus. How to clean it is the same, simply spraying a disinfectant that contains a dilute bleach solution or 70 percent ethanol. Also read: 5 Ways to Clean the Toilet To Avoid Corona Virus
Clean clothes Next
You are required to clean all objects that are commonly used, such as clothes, pants, towels, and sheets. The trick, simply wash it by hand or use a washing machine at a temperature of 60-90 degrees Celsius with ordinary detergent or dry.
Dispose of trash properly
To avoid the Corona virus, you are required to take out more trash at home. Make sure, the garbage is disposed of at a standard landfill (TPA) and not in an open area.
Wash your hands
When cleaning at home, you are required to wear gloves so that viruses, germs, or bacteria at home do not easily stick. After doing the cleaning, you are required to wash your hands thoroughly so as not to spread the virus at home.
Source : https://properti.kompas.com/read/2020/03/24/200000121/begini-pedoman-membersihkan-rumah-agar-sehat-dan-bebas-virus-corona?page=all.
Protecting yourself and others from the spread COVID-19
You can reduce your chances of being infected or spreading COVID-19 by taking some simple precautions:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and others. Why? When someone coughs, sneezes, or speaks they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person has the disease.
- Avoid going to crowded places. Why? Where people come together in crowds, you are more likely to come into close contact with someone that has COIVD-19 and it is more difficult to maintain physical distance of 1 metre (3 feet).
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and infect you.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately and wash your hands. Why? Droplets spread virus. By following good respiratory hygiene, you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, until you recover. Have someone bring you supplies. If you need to leave your house, wear a mask to avoid infecting others. Why? Avoiding contact with others will protect them from possible COVID-19 and other viruses.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention, but call by telephone in advance if possible and follow the directions of your local health authority. Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent spread of viruses and other infections.
- Keep up to date on the latest information from trusted sources, such as WHO or your local and national health authorities. Why? Local and national authorities are best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.
Advice on the safe use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers
To protect yourself and others against COVID-19, clean your hands frequently and thoroughly. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water. If you use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, make sure you use and store it carefully.
- Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizers out of children’s reach. Teach them how to apply the sanitizer and monitor its use.
- Apply a coin-sized amount on your hands. There is no need to use a large amount of the product.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose immediately after using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, as it can cause irritation.
- Hand sanitizers recommended to protect against COVID-19 are alcohol-based and therefore can be flammable. Do not use before handling fire or cooking.
- Under no circumstance, drink or let children swallow an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. It can be poisonous.
- Remember that washing your hands with soap and water is also effective against COVID-19.
GRC board MODULAR HOUSE
is the newest innovation from GRC board to provide the community with quality housing, while adding an aesthetic value to their living space.
GRC board Modular House comes in 2 types :
GRC Modular House - Double Wall Is a prefabricated house that uses GRC board 10 mm thick cement board that are bound by steel frames at the top and bottom that give the walls tremendous support. The density of GRC board strengthens the building, yet still lightweight & versatile that allows for easy transport and distribution. GRC board Modular House is expected to become an earthquake-friendly building.
GRC Modular House – Single Wall GRC board Modular Houses are prefabricated houses whose walls use a cement board GRC board with a thickness of 20 mm, supported with a frame at the bottom and top so that they are fused and bound together. Besides being faster in terms of installation, it is also stronger because the higher density GRC boards make the building stronger.
With construction like this, it is expected to become earthquake-friendly buildings so that it is safe for the occupants.
- Fast constructionTwo time more faster than build conventional house
- Easy installationBuilt with strong and versatile materials, allowing anyone to be able to do the construction.
- Low costEfficient and no waste of materials as the size and quantity of materials provided are precise, resulting in high grade and inexpensive homes.
- Strong structural buildingBuilt with top-of-the-line prefabrication technology and top quality materials to ensure a permanent and robust home.
- Beautiful appearanceAbundant choices of facades to choose from as GRC Deco panels are used to give the house an elegant and refined look.
Product Modular House includes the specification below :
- GRC board 10 mm for Double Wall with frame or GRC board 20 mm for Single Wall without frame
- light steel with metal sand roof
- Aluminum frame, double multiplex 4 mm
- Aluminum frame, wooden frame with 5 mm clear glass
- 20 x 20 ceramic floor, 20 X 25 ceramic wall, sitting closet
Electrical installation :
- 6 light points and 4 sockets
- Specifications can be customised based on budget / with additional cost.
- Land, Foundation, septic tank, light bulb and electrical connection installation and supervising expert.
- Upgrade spesifikasi dan supervisi tenaga ahli
ports government programs in the application of environmentally friendly principles, where development must refer to green building using green materials so that it does not interfere with human health and environmentally friendly.
GRC board has been awarded the Gold Label Green Label Certification from the IAPMO audit results as a verification body designated by the Indonesian Green Product Council. GRC board feels called to be involved in government programs and is committed to promoting this Green building program by participating in the 2020 New Year Gathering event organized by GPCI with the theme Facing The New Era of Green Infrastructure and facilities on January 28, 2020 in Jakarta.
On this occasion GRC board was represented by the sales project team who presented the benefits of GRC board product and several support programs that have been achieved so far. This event is the result of cooperation between GPCI and PT Jasa Marga who will compile a Green Toll Road (GTR) project rating tool called Green Infrastructure and facilities, where building material products to be use in toll road projects including rest areas are required to be certified Green Label Indonesia as an environmentally friendly product.