LET'S PREVENT COVID-19
Currently, the number of Covid-19 cases is high, with the number of cases growing every day. The government decided to implement an Emergency PPKM (Enforcement of Community Activity Restrictions) specifically for the Java and Bali regions, considering that the Covid-19 virus itself already has a new, more dangerous variant (Delta variant). It's better if we continue to obey the rule and comply with the PPKM program that has been implemented by the local government.
Seeing how the surge in Covid-19 cases continues to increase, it's good for us to start obeying the applicable health protocols. Where the current program has implemented 5M instead of 3M, namely:
- Wear a Mask. Always wear a mask when you leave the house, wherever you are. Currently, that recommended using a Double Mask (inner layer of medical mask and outer layer of cloth mask).
- Washing Hands. Make sure to always wash your hands with soap and running water before engaging in any activities, such as eating or touching shared objects.
- Keep Your Distance. Always keep your distance from anyone, under any circumstances. It's good that the recommended distance is about 1.5 - 2 meters for an adult's arm.
- Avoiding Crowds. Stay away from all forms of crowds if you were forced/must be in a crowded place, and make sure to obey the procedures and wear a mask.
- Limiting Mobility. If there is no urgent need, make sure to always stay at home. That's to prevent transmission and new clusters of Covid-19.
In addition to obeying the 5M rules, it's also a good idea to vaccinate. That aims to help the body's immunity anticipate if the Covid-19 virus is accidentally exposed and enters the body. If you are already vaccinated, the immune system in the body will recognize exposure to the virus and help fight it.
The progress has been made, the vaccination has been done, which means that the last thing left is Stay at Home. The Covid-19 virus can not be underestimated, seeing how this virus has even begun to mutate and become more dangerous. It is better if there is no urgent need for us to stay at home. Even if we stay at home, it doesn't mean we can't be productive. There are many new things that we can try, such as cooking, sports, and others.
Together with GRC board, fiber cement board No. 1. Let's take care of our health together so that this pandemic ends soon.